Every year Canada welcomes thousands of visitors whether to do business, as tourists or just to visit relatives and friends.

Parents and Grandparents also enjoy a special visitor visa that is called a Super Visa, which gives them a longer stay in Canada than regular visitors to the country. Global Direct Canada Immigration Services will put together all the required documents and more to enable that special visit!

Come to Visit / Study / Work / Live in Canada!

Visitor Visa (TRV)

Visitor Visa

Unless you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada, you may need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) to enter Canada.  If you visit as a tourist, a student or to work you may need a TRV that is issued by the Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) unless you are from a visa-exempt country, in this case you will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

You will need to meet some basic requirements to be considered eligible for a TRV.

Basic Requirements to visit Canada:

  • Have a valid travel document, such as a passport,
  • Have no criminal or immigration-related convictions,
  • Be in good health,
  • Satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties that will take you back to your home country – such as a job, a home, financial assets or a family
  • Prove to an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit, and
  • Show that you have enough money to cover the duration of your stay.

You may also need to do a medical exam and get a letter of invitation from someone who lives in Canada.

  • Additional Requirements for a Super Visa – Special visa for parents and grandparents
    • Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada,
    • Prove that your child or grandchild in Canada meets a minimum income threshold,
    • Provide a written statement from that child or grandchild that you will receive financial support from him or her,
    • Obtain valid Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year and
    • Have an immigration medical exam done
  • Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
    • For all visitors from a visa-exempt country (except US citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa) who are entering Canada

We offer the following services to visitors:

  • Visitor visa application (including Super Visa)
  • Visitor visa/status renewals/extension
  • Change of conditions as a visitor

Contact us today for a visitor visa assessment.