Federal Skilled Trades Program

Do you have experience in a skilled trades area? You may be eligible to come to Canada permanently.

You will also need to meet the required level of language ability in English or French and other basic requirements. Permanent residency is possible in at least six months if all criteria are met.

We at Global Direct Canada Immigration Services will help you to make it happen…

Minimum requirements to be eligible, you must:

  • Plan to live outside the province of Quebec,
  • Meet the required levels in English or French for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),
  • Have at least two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the five years before you apply,
  • Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade, except for needing a certificate of qualification, and
  • Have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one yearora certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial or territorial authority.

Submit an assessment form today!